Location: Lawrenceburg, IN
Category: Manufacturing and General
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 557830
Date Added: 05/02/2023
Apply today! Weekly pay, bonuses, and on the spot job offers.
401 Wes Eads Parkway, Suite 360
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
- Generates and/or maintains bottling operations paperwork.
- Assists with the education and training of replacement operators.
- Assists maintenance personnel in the repair of equipment by shutting off, isolating, draining and testing of equipment.
- Conveys problems and potential problems to supervision.
- Adheres to company and departmental safety rules. Ear protection, hair and beard nets, safety glasses, and safety shoes are required.
- Performs other assignments as directed by supervision.
- Works with fellow bottling operators to ensure safe and efficient operation of bottling machinery including; filler, capper, labeler, de-palletizer, sealer, etc.
- Operates various machines in the case storage, tank room, and bottling line areas.
- Inspects product visually to ensure quality specifications are at required levels.
- Performs sanitation and housekeeping duties in compliance with company and departmental GMP standards.
- Willingness to work overtime when required.
Position Skills / Requirements
- Performs basic arithmetic; i.e. addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and percentages.
- Basic mechanical skills are helpful but not required.
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift 50lbs to shoulder level. Must be able to stand for long periods, must be able to twist, bend, stoop and reach above shoulder level repeatedly. Requires extended periods of mental focus to ensure quality of product.