Looking for a new and exciting career? BelFlex Staffing has the manufacturing job for you!!!
BelFlex is looking for qualified machine operators for a manufacturer in Cleveland, TN. The company manufacturers gate valves, flanges, piping, and other water products. Candidates must have high-school diploma and pass both background and drug screen requirements. Pay starts out at $16.00/hour and goes to $19.00/hour once full-time. APPLY TODAY AT BELFLEX.COM
– Work Safely in the Manufacturing Production Environment.
– Follow detailed verbal / written instructions, processes, and procedures.
– Read and understand customer work orders
– Prepare materials and parts in a manufacturing production environment.
– Move, process, and organize materials and manufactured products.
– Operate hand power tools, presses, mills, lathes, drills, lifts, control equipment efficiently and safely.
– Perform quality control checks and verification of work order specifications.
– Properly fill out basic forms, reports, and label products correctly.
– Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
– Ability to lift 25lbs regularly and up to 50lbs as needed.
– Ability to work from a standing position for an extended period of time.
– Ability to work around hot heavy machinery.
– Ability to work in an open manufacturing environment subject to seasonal weather.
– Must have a High school Diploma or GED
– Be able to Pass Background and Drug screen
– 1st shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm (5:30pm occasionally), Mon to Saturday
– 2nd shift: 3:30pm to 12:00am (2:00am occasionally), Mon to Saturday
– 3rd shift: 12:00am to 7:30am (7pm to 7am on Sunday), Sunday to Friday