Shifts: 3rd shift: Mon-Fri 11PM-7AM. $17.75 hourly pay. Overtime may be required to meet production needs.
Our ideal candidate enjoys a hands-on work environment and is looking for a job where they can prove they can learn new tasks, advance and take any and all responsibility for their safe work behavior and the safety of their coworkers. These tasks include, but are not limited to, assisting with distribution of flour from our warehouse including ensuring proper rotation and minimizing product damage.
- Packing and stacking of bagged flour.
- Perform activities such as cleaning, routing maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Clean up and remove product spills in a timely manner.
- Take flour samples to the lab for testing.
- Ensuring proper product rotation and good housekeeping.
- Staging and loading of palletized products.
- Clean and maintain equipment, machinery, and work stations.
- Perform or assist in routine maintenance and repairs.
- Perform your job tasks in a safe manner in compliance with safety programs and procedures.
- Take responsibility for your safe work behavior.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- GED or high school diploma
- Pass background check and drug screening
- MUST HAVE A RESUME
- Pass basic math and measuring skills test
- Able to work overtime if needed
BelFlex is a leading staffing provider in the tri-state area. We offer Health care packages that start the same day you do. Call our office for more details at 812-537-0055 or apply below and we will contact you shortly.
401 Wes Eads Parkway, Suite 360
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025