Logistics Clerk 3rd Shift
BelFlex Staffing Network in Lawrenceburg, IN is looking for Logistics Clerk Apply today! Weekly pay, bonuses, and on the spot job offers.
Call us-812-537-0055 Text us-833-938-1393 Address Millhouse Market 401 Wes Eads Parkway, Suite 360 Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
Sunday thru Thursday 10pm to 6 am
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Monitor and track inbound shipments to ensure timely receipt of goods
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies with regards to shipments
- Prepare all necessary documentation and paperwork for shipments
- Maintain updated records of all shipments
- Communicate regularly with other parties involved in shipments
- Handle customer and employee inquiries and complaints in a professional and efficient manner
- Provide support to other departments within the HSS Department as needed
- Process all paperwork for delivery tickets or BOL’s on incoming deliveries.
- Communication – listening to others is essential to understanding their needs, and the ability to explain information clearly ensures everyone is on the same page
- Physical requirements – being fit and having good stamina are essential for logistics clerk positions involving lifting, bending, and standing on one’s feet for prolonged periods of time
- Multitasking – with demands coming in from various sources, logistics clerks must be able to prioritize tasks
- Problem-solving – keeping calm and thinking through unanticipated situations enables operations to get back on track
- Computer competent and general office / clerical skills
- Attention to detail: Attention to detail is a necessary skill for logistics clerks, as it allows them to accurately record and track inventory and other business data. Attention to detail also helps them ensure that they enter data correctly and that they enter it all. This skill also helps them ensure that they send the correct products to customers and that they send the correct information to other departments.
- Organization: Organization is the ability to keep track of and maintain records for various items. As a logistics clerk, you may be responsible for keeping track of inventory, shipping and receiving records and other important documents. Having strong organizational skills can help you keep track of all the necessary information.
- Communication: Communication skills are necessary for logistics clerks to have when they’re working with other team members. They use these skills to communicate with other employees, customers and suppliers. They also use communication skills to explain processes and procedures to others.
- Listening to others is essential to understanding their needs, and the ability to explain information clearly ensures everyone is on the same page
- Shifts Sunday thru Thursday 10pm to 6 am
- No smoking, including vapes or any form of an Electronic Cigarettes are permitted anywhere in the building. There is a designated break area for smoking.