Daily responsibilities include
- Cleans all areas of the Hotel Lobby, connector, break room, front drive, porte-cochere, public and employee restrooms, back offices, and smoke shack.
- Replenishes supplies such as toilet paper, facial tissue, ashtrays, trash bags, and any cups and coffee condiments.
- Assists guests with directions to the pavilion and surrounding outlets.
- Moves furniture, washes windows, and vacuums carpet.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dusts furniture. Washes walls, ceilings and woodwork.
- Cleans windowsills and door panels.
- Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports waste and trash to disposal area.
- Replenishes any necessary supplies.
- Dusts, sweeps, and mops stairwells.
- Cleans Hotel entrance (both front and back), wipes counters, high dusts, cleans glass doors, etc. – Responsible for obtaining necessary cleaning supplies for departments, fellow employees, and customers as requested.
- Cleans employee areas (i.e., break room, back offices, and locker room) throughout the day: dusts and mops floor, washes and dries towels, picks up trash and stocks dispensers.
- Responds to calls for Housekeeping problems: broken glass, spills, toilet backups, etc. – Shampoos carpets, scrubs steps, and strips and waxes floors.
- Provides positive communication and uses Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker. – Performs duties in a safe manner; reports any potential safety hazards to management staff.
- Performs any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
At BelFlex Staffing Network, we work harder and smarter to help our employees thrive, customers succeed and communities to grow. Its our passion and we call it SUCCEEDING TOGETHER!