Thank you for applying. Someone will be contacting you shortly.
POLYZEN LINE LEAD JOB DESCRIPTION
Line lead is responsible for ensuring the production line runs efficiently with high product quality standards. Line lead is a key contributor to the continuous improvement of critical plant performance metrics in the areas of safety, productivity, cost, quality and sustainability.
• Able to lead others, while following schedules and handling daily tasks without supervision
• Ability to provide feedback on scheduling
• Ability to train new employees
• Cross trained on at least 10 product lines
• Ability to create reports and written instructions
• Employee needs to be able to run jobs start to finish without any assistance from supervisor
• Needs to be proficient in Excel, Word, MS Office & IQMS
• High school diploma or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to read and speak in English
• Ability to follow demonstrated instructions
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operations manual, and written directions
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Ability to use tools, read rulers, scales and gauges
• Ability to read complex drawings, diagrams or blueprints as reference
• Ability to work independently as well as in a group environment
• Intermediate computer skills in order to operate client’s computer system
• Knowledge of clean room protocol, procedures and safety data sheet (SDS) is required
• Move and transport raw material and finished product
• Assist operator in loading machines, positioning, setting up and running production jobs in cleanroom environment
• Make adjustments or operate machines under immediate direction
• Assemble products or sub-assemblies with narrow tolerances
• Able to adhere to all Good Documentation Practices, and provide daily manufacturing reviews when needed
• Maintain records as required for yield, quality, etc. in writing and/or computer
• Perform quality inspections on finished product
• Follow safety requirements of the equipment and processes in assigned areas
• Must be able to work in a clean room environment, adhere to associated policies, and perform gowning of clean room attire in the allotted time prior to start up
• Requires good manual dexterity for a range of motions (standing, walking, bending, reaching)
• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles, and the like
• Ability to occasionally move oneself in different positions to accomplish tasks in various environments including tight and confined spaces
• Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or walk
• Vision ability: close vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
• Ability to differentiate all colors as well as clarity of vision to inspect products to ensure accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work
• Requires fine manipulation, eye-hand coordination to manipulate very small parts, tweezers and other instruments
• Must be able to maintain pace with the assembly line
• Constant ability to reach overhead, at or below shoulder level
• Requires the ability to regularly perform repetitive motions and to bond using repetitive moderate force gripping
• Constant ability to operate machinery and/or power tools
• Must be able to work under florescent lighting
• Requires the ability to sit or stand through the duration of a shift
• Must be able to lift, push and/or pull 50lbs in all directions
• Constantly able to communicate with others to exchange information
• May require an adjusted work schedule, overtime, and evening/weekend hours to meet customer deadlines
• Clean room environment where gowns, hair cover, shoe covers, safety glasses and gloves are worn at all times
• Use of personal protective equipment as needed by work instructions or equipment instructions
• Exposure to extreme heat
• Exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals
• Occasional exposure to fumes or airborne particles
• Ability to constantly work near moving mechanical parts
• Ability to work in wet and humid conditions (indoors)
• Occasional work in extreme cold (indoors)
• Occasional work in extreme heat (indoors)
• Ability to work occasionally around vibrations from machines or equipment
• Occasional work in noisy environments
• Occasional work in small and/or enclosed spaces
• Occasional work in office/desk space environment
• Ability to occasionally work in high, precarious places
Next Job Growth Step:
$18-$22 Per Hour
Packers and Stackers needed! BelFlex Staffing Network is NOW hiring for:Packers and stackers in Columbus, Ohio. Busy manufacturer of gel packs is looking for YOU! Apply today! Immediate start! Perks: 2 packer/stackers (lifting 25lbs) $16.25/hour to start Monday – Friday 11pm-7:30am Temp to Hire...
BelFlex Staffing Network in Lawrenceburg is seeking Forklift driver for positions at a leading manufacturer in Greendale, IN! Call us at 812-537-0055 or text 833-938-1393 for more information!! 2nd shift hours- Monday-Thursday 4:45pm-3:15am, every other Friday 6:15pm-5:45am and Saturday...
BelFlex Staffing is in search of a hard working Vinyl Specialist for our Greenville Client Pay Rate- $17hr Shift- 7:30am-4:30pm Duties and Responsibilities Checks work order for correct materials and graphics. Reviews work orders for measurements Prepares substrate for application. Applies vinyl...
Are you mechanically inclined and have experience in a food or chemical manufacturing facility? Do you have one-year sit-down forklift experience? Have you worked 2-4 years in a manufacturing facility? Are you proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint? If so, we want to talk to you about a temp...
Are you mechanically inclined and have experience in a food or chemical manufacturing facility? Do you have one-year sit-down forklift experience? Have you worked 2-4 years in a manufacturing facility? Are you proficient with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint? If so, we want to talk to you about a temp...
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.