The lab technician operates material testing equipment and/or performs work that clears supplies raw materials and other mixed stock for production. This position will ensure product quality, maintain a clean work area and practice thorough good housekeeping practices.
- Identifying the different types of stock
- Uses, cleans, maintains and calibrates as scheduled or appropriate: Rheometer, Mooney Rheometer, Various tensile testers, lab mill, and other types of lab equipment.
- Performs Mooney and other crosschecks on materials.
- When out-of-specification results are obtained in stock or machine testing, will alert appropriate personnel and assure non-conforming material is restricted.
- Dispositions off-specification or “x-tagged” stock within guidelines established by Process Chemists. Enters “x-tag” dispositions in log book.
- Performs retests, skid tests, and yellow tag testing of materials as necessary.
- Testing, and release stock after being tested.
- Notifies lab supervisor and/or Plant Manager of any stock labeling violations or complaints registered on his or her shift.
BelFlex Staffing Network is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world’s most respected enterprises.
We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the light industrial fields.
We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide.
Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed.
BelFlex Staffing Network is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
For more information, please visit our website at https://www.belflex.com or call (662)545-4665.