Location: Chattanooga, TN
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job ID: 556271
Date Added: 02/09/2023
Position Pay Rate:$17.00
Shifts: 12hr shift 7pm to 7am: 3 days first wk, 4 days second wk, Required to work every other weekend.
- Record all required data and makes entries in logbook and computer log concerning Kiln status. Identifies and reports out of control conditions.
- Identifies product that is defective, either in the green or fired state and separates it from good product.
- Responsible for reporting all mechanical or electrical failures.
- Identifies and transfers materials and equipment to and from the Kiln Room
- Responsible for work that is fired in a timely manner and ensuring that Kiln conditions are at optimum quality condition for the specific product to be fired. Responsible for reporting all mechanical or electrical failures.
- Identifies and transfers materials and equipment to and from the Kiln Room.
- Maintain quality, accountability of ceramic product throughout firing process.
- Build flat stacks, load/unload product.
- High School graduate or GED preferred.
- Recommended vision corrected to 20/20 (contact lens not allowed in plant).
- Data entry skills.
- Ability to calculate basic math problems.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to accurately interpret and record data.
- Positive attitude, with effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work without supervision in an area of high responsibility.
- High reliability.
Light to moderate lifting (up to 25 pounds)
Standing/walking (up to 100% of the time)
Reaching above the shoulders (limited)
Repetitive hand motion (frequent)
Good eye/hand coordination (frequent)
Fine finger manipulation (frequent)
Benefits with BelFlex Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Offered Competitive Pay
Unparalleled support from your BelFlex team
Please feel free to call our office at 423-892-4474.