The ideal candidate will have high-energy with a willingness to put the customer’s needs first and a great attention to detail.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and determine proper billing of freight charges, enter charges on customer orders.
- Invoice orders that have shipped for customers.
- Deliver invoices to customer via mail, email, or customer website.
- Process customer pre-shipment billing request
- Answer phones and attend front desk.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent
- Must have at least 1 year of accounting experience or college equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written.
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language.
- Good time-management skills and attention to detail are essential to handle competing priorities.
- Above average math, analytical, and organizational skills are critical.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint preferred
- Previous clerical work experience and a strong aptitude with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Familiarity with SAP Financials
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screens and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.