Location: Vandalia, Ohio
Job Type: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: $18.50/Hr.
Work Hours: 6:00 am- 2:30 pm
Job Overview: Ensures that all aspects of inbound and outbound shipments are properly maintained as well as assists the Purchasing Supervisor when it is warranted.
- 1 Year Shipping and/or receiving Experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organization capacity.
- Research and analysis skills.
- Collaborative attitude.
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Comfort using common logistics management software, such as ERP and SAP.
- Familiarity with best practices in supply chain management.
- Ability to use data in making logistics more efficient.
- Strong customer service capabilities.
- Understanding of both warehouse and transportation and transportation management
- Coordinate timely and accurate shipments.
- Ensure accuracy of orders and shipping documents.
- Identify and fix shipping errors.
- Prepare shipping documents, such as Bills of Lading, Packing List, Picking Lists, Shipping Labels, etc.
- Receive orders and add to inventory.
- Process returned materials.
- Maintain accurate and consistent records of shipments and receipts in SAP.
- Address errors to promote client satisfaction.
- Additional responsibilities may arise through the development of the above listed items.