Industrial Maintenance Technician
Location: Fairfield, OH
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 558026
Date Added: 05/09/2023
Industrial Maintenance Technician.
4/3 day schedule. 48 hours one week & 36 hours the next week.
Day shift $24-$33.50
Night shift $25-$37 plus shift differential.
Perform any and all mechanical and electrical maintenance while maintaining quality, safety and productivity standards. Perform preventive and predictive maintenance per group leads plan.
- Respond to emergency request for repairs/replacements.
- Repairs and maintains a variety of production machinery and equipment including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, motors, PLC’s VFD and robotics.
- Use a wide range of shop, hand, and power tools common to the various trades applied.
- Performs routine inspections and preventative maintenance.
- Understands PLC operation and troubleshoot from a nonprogrammer level. (Mitsubishi).
- Troubleshoot AC and DC electrical controls and circuits.
- Dismantle machinery (electrical/mechanical) to locate, repair defective parts.
- Perform machine adjustments.
- Weld Machinery and parts as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 + years technical/industrial maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Understands industrial AC 3 phase Delta and WYE connections.
- Able to weld (Stick, Mig, Tig).
- Experience with PLC’s, HMI, VFD’s and robots.
BelFlex Staffing Network
1242 West Kemper Rd. Forest Park, OH 45240
Submit Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org