Hours: 9am-5:30 pm, Will work every weekend ( Days off are either T,W or W,Th)
Temp to hire
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Keep work cart orderly and properly stocked at all times and maintain vacuums.
- Inspect room linens before placing in rooms and return below standard pieces to Housekeeping.
- Proper utilization of equipment, supplies, and guest amenities.
- Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of guest bathrooms.
- Daily changing of soiled linens on beds and remaking beds following the hotel standards.
- Thorough cleanliness of rooms and room furnishings
- Constant awareness of safety hazards, ( i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and report to the Housekeeping Office.
- Follow all training procedures set forth in the Bloodborne Pathogens program.
- Strict follow-through on lost and found procedures ( for example anything found in rooms that are vacant must be turned into Housekeeping Office directly). No articles should ever be removed from occupied rooms.
- Absolute respect for guest’s property should always be exercised.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Responsible Care of equipment.
- Reports to work on time and according to the posted schedule, maintain accurate time records, and follows proper standards for issuance of rooms.
- Remain alert , courteous, and helpful to the guests and co-workers at all times.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and drapes.
- Empty wastebaskets.
- Report guest complaints.
- Other duties may be assigned.
At BelFlex Staffing Network, we work harder and smarter to help our employees thrive, customers succeed and communities to grow. Its our passion and we call it SUCCEEDING TOGETHER!