Join the leader in construction equipment manufacturing- a top 100 global fortune 500 company for 25 straight years!
TALK ABOUT JOB STABILITY!
Monday-Friday,  10HR days.
Steady consistent work year-round. No traveling away from the family, Don’t have to deal with getting to a new job site every day.
“Play” with state-of-the-art equipment before it ever hits the market! Help to fine tune best in class industry leading machinery being built and customized.
Advance your career and earn more by testing into next tier.
Support design engineers by gathering data for research and performing evaluations by conducting quality checks, fluid levels, leaks, failures, rework on quality defects when applicable, tear down and assembly of components/equipment; use of various tools provided in the work area to perform repair/work duties.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Have good knowledge of equipment mechanism and working methods.
- Have good knowledge of safety rules in operating equipment.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods.
- Ability to lift 35lbs throughout the day.
- Perform repetitive operations.
- Steel toe footwear required and not provided.
- Ability to pass a drug and background screen.