BelFlex Staffing Network is looking for full-time General Labor for a manufacturing company in Indianapolis, IN.
BelFlex Staffing Network is driven by a passion for creating success for our employees, clients, and communities. We provide staffing and flexible workforce solutions to a wide range of companies that value our recruiting expertise, commitment to compliance, and partnering approach to improving productivity.
The Benefits in this role as a Quality Technician are:
- Night shift $15.50/hr
- 2nd Shift Monday – Friday, 7:00 pm – 700 am
- Weekly pay
As a General Labor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Get and prepare tubes, plastic, or any packaging material.
- Assist in the guiding of the beginning of the batting through the production line.
- Remove rolls from the production line, stack, count, and load into trailer
- Package finished rolls or batts in plastic or as otherwise required, compress as required.
- Weigh each finished product and properly record
In the General labor role, the following requirements must be met:
- Must meet requirements of Job Demands and Task Analysis.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Legible writing.
- Ability to follow instructions and safety guidelines.
- Self-Starter and ability to occasionally work un-supervised.
Apply online at BelFlex.com or call us NOW at 317-762-0349.At BelFlex Staffing Network, we work harder and smarter to help our employees thrive, customers succeed and communities to grow. It’s our passion, and we call it SUCCEEDING TOGETHER