BelFlex Staffing Network is looking for full-time Forklift Driver for a warehousing company in Brownsburg, IN.
The Benefits in this role as a Distribution Associate are:
- 3rd shift 11pm to 7am Monday through Friday
- Temp to hire
- Weekly pay
As a Forklift Driver, you will be responsible for the following:
- Efficiently and safely move, load, unload, store, and stack product using proper equipment in designated areas.
- Practices safe and secure material handling methods
- Perform all required procedures and documentation in a safe and efficient manner to maintain the highest quality finished product to our customers
- Accountable for meeting quality and productivity standards
- Routinely work in cross functional roles to assist in meeting daily productivity goals
- General housekeeping, maintenance and organization of work area
- Record time worked, accurately and according to SLT policy
- Consistently follows all Sur La Table policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
In the Forklift Driver role, the following requirements must be met:
- Prior distribution experience preferred
- Experience with warehouse management systems and hand-held device preferred
- 1-2 years standup forklift experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and problem-solving skills
- Basic math calculations for selecting, counting, and checking work
- Must be at least 18 years old
In the Forklift Driver role, the essential functions in the role:
- Ability to safely operate various types of forklift equipment.
- Ability to work at varying heights, up to 25 feet.
- Ability to communicate verbally and work cooperatively with employees, customers, and vendors
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Able to work overtime and weekends as business dictates.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move merchandise weighing up to 35 lbs; occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to grab, reach, push, pull, bend, stoop, kneel, twist, and crouch in order to retrieve and/or replenish merchandise.
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs in order to retrieve and/or move merchandise.
- Ability to learn and operate general warehouse equipment (RF, Pallet Jack).
- Ability to perform duties in an environment that is not climate controlled and will be exposed to dust, odors and noise.
Apply online at BelFlex.com or call us NOW at 317-762-0349
At BelFlex Staffing Network, we work harder and smarter to help our employees thrive, customers succeed and communities to grow. It’s our passion, and we call it SUCCEEDING TOGETHER