Refrigerated meat processing facility in the Mason Area. Must be 18 yrs or older.
Direct Hire $19.25 hour
Essential Job Duties:
Must be able to perform all job functions safely in accordance with food safety, general manufacturing practices and quality standards.
· Prepare work area for pre- and post-operational activities.
· Load, unload, and transfer product to and from equipment and or conveyors.
· Monitor production lines, identify issues, supply and replenish packaging materials
· Sort, weigh, wrap, label, verify or measure product to meet product specifications.
· Inspect and remove defective product and or packaging materials from the process.
· Arrive to your work station prepared to perform tasks at a scheduled time, and staying until work is complete, or until supervisor and/or manager indicate work is done. Overtime may be necessary and is required when scheduled.
· Maintain a clean and organized work area.
· Set up, tear down of equipment, selection of pre-determined settings and use of proper lifting, bending, reaching techniques.
· Perform other duties as assigned. Identify any safety concerns and or hazards and report them.
Physical Requirements : * Standing, walking, bending, lifting, stooping, crouching, kneeling intermittently. * Ability to lift up to 50lbs. * Ability to work in cold environment at 35 – 36 degrees. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
Apply on line or by calling BelFlex (513) 939-3444 or text us: (833) 627-0715