Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have knowledge of applying scientific principles in research, development, production technology, packaging, processing , and ingredient functionality to develop and commercialize new food products, and to improve existing products.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or related field. Master’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 0-2 years experience performing product development and technical services in the food industry.
- Thorough knowledge of ingredient functionality
- Knowledge of Food Safety Principles and systems
- Working knowledge of regulatory procedures and requirements
- A high degree of discretion is required.
- Excellent pay and company benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Direct Hire Opportunity
This position is considered Safety Sensitive in the State of Arkansas.