Pay Rate: $21/Hr.
Work Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00am -3:00pm 30 min lunch two 15 min breaks
Job Overview: You would be creating bill of material and provide additional support to engineering dept.
- Clear understanding that the CUSTOMER IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY and why.
- Able to read, write, spell, and orally communicate clearly in English.
- Requires math skills, the ability to problem solve daily.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and find solutions.
- Creating bill of material
- Supports development of engineering dept.
- Support and manage projects including timelines, bill of material, drawings, sources, cost, testing and weaknesses.
- Supports development of product specifications, work instructions and all associated project documentation.
- Perform life testing on existing products.
- Support and perform required product certification and or Quality evaluations at or more than the required intervals.
- Evaluate customer returns and or in-house defects as required.
- Support production, customer support technicians and customers as needed
Apply at www.belflex.com and choose the Dayton, Oh office or text 833-948-2145