Location: Erlanger, KY
Category: Manufacturing and General
Employment Type: RPO
Job ID: 556763
Date Added: 03/03/2023
Located in Erlanger, KY
If interested in this position please call our office to discuss it more.
1) Bench or line assembles a variety of complex and non-standard units, subassemblies and final assemblies having many parts and details.
2) Work with small hand tools, electric drill, hammer, stud welder, tape measure, etc.
3) Works from a drawing and verbal instructions to select, set up and use equipment, testing devices, gauges, templates and jigs.
4) Needs to be self-directed, Quality conscious, and be able to work from a schedule.
5) Electrical assembly experience a plus.
6) Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
7) Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Experience:
High school diploma or GED preferred
Ability to read, write, communicate in English required
Ability to work with a computer screen and keyboard
Ability to use measuring tools, gages, calipers, etc.
Previous experience reading blue prints, schematics, a plus.
Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance Schedule:
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday