We are looking for a part-time customer service professional to join our team. We are looking for an individual who works well independently but also thrives in a team environment. The right candidate should be committed to providing excellent service, radiating positive energy, and are looking for an opportunity to start or continue a rewarding career in manufacturing.
- Follow established CSR SOP’s
- Answer telephone
- Meet and greet clients and customers.
- Respond to internal and external enquiries via email, phone, and face-to-face.
- Provide customers with quotes and product knowledge.
- Receive, quote, enter, acknowledge, update, manage orders/accounts.
- New Orders-ensure all artwork files and necessary information is received to process order.
- Track order progress-ensure all supplies, services and tools are ordered to meet the due date.
- Schedule all shipments for outside services
- Plan and schedule trucks in the most efficient and economical manner, ensuring on-time delivery.
- Update customers with order status daily
- Check paperwork and submit for invoicing.
- Follow all safety rules and standard operating procedures.
- Housekeeping (organizing and keeping area neat and clean)
- Perform general administration task and other task as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years Customer Service experience in a related area
- Extensive knowledge of SAP and Microsoft applications
- Experience in a quick response, highly fluctuating, customer driven industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to work on call on a rotating basis
Benefits and Compensation:
- Flexible Schedule, 20-32 hours per week
- $15-$15.50 an hour
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Weekly Pay
- Managers who care and want you to succeed.