Collagen Peptide Control Room Operator
Location: Fayettevile, NC
Category: Manufacturing and General
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job ID: 556976
Date Added: 03/16/2023
- High School Diploma or equivalent schooling
- 6 months experience with a sit-down forklift.
- Math and Analytical Skills (decimals, conversion, etc.)
- Ability to work in cold and hot conditions
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PPP, Outlook.
- Ability to communicate verbally and via e-mail with supervisors and other staff.
- 6 months working in the production plant experience.
- Must have successfully completed Operator level 2 and 3.
- 1 year previous sanitation experience is a plus (Using cleaning chemicals, pressure hoses, etc.)
- Previous training on GMP’s, Food Safety, HACCP
- Clean equipment and building
- Add chemicals to tanks during CIP
- Trash disposal
- Operate pumps, valves, and pneumatic presses
- Complete processing paperwork
- Data entry in company database
- Certified to perform the following duties
- Full Control Room Operation
- Packaging, Filling, and Sealing of Product
- Clean Up of CP Areas
- Picking of Raw Material from Inventory
- Routine Scheduled Checks of Process Parameters
- Changing filters, adding filter aides, checking clarity
- Certified to clean the SWECO
- Completes detailed shift report via e-mail each day.
- Coordinate activities for the other operators on the shift based on production process
- Contact management to alert them of plant issues
- Communicate with Maintenance and Engineering Personnel to address production issues
- Must follow food safety regulations.
- Mechanical knowledge of pumps and valves
Apply at www.belflex.com and when complete, call 910-323-2949 to talk to a recruiter about this position with a company that treats their employees like family and values them with benefits and pay!