We are currently looking to hire a skilled and experienced individual for our CNC machining department. A qualified candidate will be able to work in a high mix, low volume job-shop environment. Our client offers competitive wages, 401(k), vacation, health, dental and vision and many other great benefits.
- Setup and operate CNC machining centers and/or turning centers to produce product in accordance with customer specifications and/or company work instructions.
- Candidate needs to be able to read and write instructions and other information in English at a sufficient level.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Able to demonstrate familiarity with machining equipment similar to and to show ability to understand programs and setup requirements.
- Candidate should possess his own set of hand tools and basic measuring instruments. More specialized instruments would be provided by the client.
- Must have the ability to lift and manipulate objects weighing up to 50 lbs. Heavier objects can be moved with assistance of equipment provided by us.
High school diploma or equivalent. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a machine shop with CNC machinery (operation and set-up), use of precision measuring (i.e. calipers, micrometers, indicators, etc.), reading and interpretation of blueprints.
- Must be able to stand and operate equipment for 8 to 10 hours shifts. Flexibility and adaptability required for use in other Manufacturing areas.
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs on a regular basis.
Pay range is $24 to $28.00 per hour, commensurate with demonstrated ability. An exceptional candidate can be paid at even higher rates.
Job Type: Full-time