DIRECT HIRE Opportunity!!!
Shift- 7:30 am-3:30 pm Monday through Friday (may work some overtime)
Resumes needed asap
Call 864-757-1611 or text 833-948-2234
- Create, review, and edit CNC machine programs.
- Track and Evaluate cost and efficiency including tooling, material, and cycle.
- Perform Machine Set ups.
- Provide training, guidance, and expertise to machinists and other team members.
- Understand capability of manufacturing software, equipment, and operations
- Support manufacturing operations team. Provide input for routers and process flow.
- Maintain program database and files for all parts and machining center.
- Assist in providing information for quotations and contract reviews.
- Willing to perform other duties as trained and able.
- Create and maintain documentation for databases, reports, procedures, and spreadsheets.
- Effectively communicate and interact with employees, customers, and associates
- Understand, track, organize complete multiple tasks and projects successfully.
- Able to work independently and make timely decisions.
- Must have great writing/speaking skills.
- Read and review paperwork, computer screens, ledgers, etc
- Understand and fully support the company’s Mission, Safety, and Quality policies.
- Handle and process all information in a timely and confidential manner.
- High School/GED Diploma
- 5 years of experience with CNC Programming in a manufacturing/production environment
Referral bonus, competitive pay, great support from your BelFlex Team