We are looking for an experienced CNC machinist or machinist trainee, preferably with at least 1-5 years’ experience. The ideal candidate will have a desire to continue to learn and advance their machining skills.
Ability to work mainly with 6061 Aluminum, Stainless Steel & Plastics
Hrs: Monday-Thursday 7:00am -5:30pm & Friday 8:00am to 12:00 noon to make up or fill in time.
Can be flexible on hrs.
Specific Job Requirements:
VF3ss with TRT160 3+2 axis
ST20ssy with live tooling
FULL TIME 40 hours a week:
- Familiar with the basics of machining
- Some experience or training in CNC machining.
- Blueprint reading
- Must have good math, and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Haas CNC Milling Machines
- When run Old gen & New gen controllers
- Familiarity with G-Code.
- MasterCam is a Plus ( 2022 A & G runs )
Clean work environment
Newer well-maintained equipment
We are looking for detail-oriented people.
Able to be self-motivated and work at a fast and efficient pace in a busy Machine Shop. ( Job Shop )
HAAS CNC Experience preferred but we can train the right person.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org