DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!!
Apply Now!!! Call 864-757-1611 or text 833-948-2234
Pay Rate- $22-$25hr DOE + shift differential
2nd Shift- 4:00pm-2:00am typically Monday-Thursday
Must have some knowledge of Lathe, Milling, 5 axis machine
This client utilizes CNC Mills, Lathes, and 5-Axis Machines using Fanuc controls. Okuma, Doosan, and Haas are the brands, but any CNC Mill/Lathe experience is great.
- Set-up all manual and CNC machines for production and prototype operation
- Read and understand drawings and prints to be able to produce parts as required
- Maintain production rate and quality equipment
- Modify existing machine tool programs at control interface
- Create precision machining programs using company software programming tools
- Inspecting parts
- Use saws, pressure regulated air hoses, sanders, grinders, etc to prepare and produce rough parts
- Assist trainees in learning