BelFlex is now Hiring for dependable Chemical Reactor operators
Hours subject to change (please note pay rates and shifts)
$20-22hr starting wage with no glass ceiling.
- 2nd shift 3:45 pm to 12:15 am M-F
$18-20hr starting wage with no glass ceiling.
- 3rd shift 11:45 pm to 8:15 am M-F
$20-23hr starting wage with no glass ceiling.
weekend shift (work 36hrs- paid for 40)
- 12am-12pm (Sat, Sun, Mon)
- 12pm-12am (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Apply Now!!! Call 864-757-1611 or text 833-948-2234
RESUMES NEEDED ASAP!!!
We’re looking for Chemical Operators of all experience levels for our Greenville, SC location. If you have a strong work ethic, positive safety record and a commitment to quality…then we want to hear from you! If you have experience in batch making or as a production operator apply today.
requires heavy lifting ~ up to 50 lbs at a time throughout the shift.
Key procedures for Chemical Reactor operator:
- Follow operating procedures in the plant
- Charging raws into reactor
- Monitoring Reactors
- Charging totes
- running some basic lab Analysis
- running some basic lab instruments
· Follow all plant policies and practices to ensure safety, quality, service, and cost objectives are met
· Operate a variety of mixing/blending equipment across plant floor as needed
· Perform various quality checks and assist in the cleaning and change-over of equipment
· Maintain an accurate inventory through activities such as: proper reporting of material usage, minimizing wastes, and ensuring that measuring devices are properly calibrated
· Ensure good housekeeping of all work areas
· Accurately complete all paperwork and data entry to support job tasks
· Assist in physical inventories
· Safely stage and move materials by hand and by operating a powered industrial truck (fork-lift)
· Comply with all company policies
· Practice Safe work habits in accordance with OSHA, EPA guidelines, and specific EHS expectations
· Strong, logical decision making skills
· Experience with time management and multitasking
· Exhibit sense of ownership and accountability
· Strong attention to detail
· Adaptable, willing and interested to learn/do new things
· Solid math skills; basic calculations to include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, basic percent’s and fractions
· Demonstrated comfort with data entry and basic computer skills
· Fork-lift certification/experience desired
· Chemical operating experience required
· High school diploma or GED
· Ability to read and write English
· Able to safely perform related physical demands of the role:
o lift up to 50 pounds as needed, stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands or arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Note: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the role – reasonable accommodation will be reviewed where legally warranted.
Referral bonus, competitive pay, great support from your BelFlex Team