BelFlex Staffing Network In Norwood, Ohio is currently seeking a Cellar Technician for a temp – hire position located in Silverton.
Hours: 6a – 2:30p Monday – Friday
The Cellar Technician will work with the Cellar Master to ensure quality, accuracy, and efficiency in the Processing Department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures wines, juices, and other products are properly filtered
- Responsible for proper filling, labeling, and storage of totes, drums, and pails
- Ensures bottling and storage tanks are properly cleaned and sanitized
- Responsible for sending samples from filter, bottling tanks, and bulk items to QC lab
- Maintains flavor room and takes inventory of flavors as needed
- Assist as needed with blending of wines, juices, and spirits
- Assist as needed with loading/unloading of tankers and railcars
- Transfer bulk storage from one tank to another.
- Conduct blending operations in the fiberglass or blending room.
- Chill-filter high value spirits
- Filter wines and other products through the Velo and Star Pad Filters.
- During inclement weather, ensuring that all outdoor areas are properly treated to avoid lips and falls due to ice build up.
- Move hoses of more than 50 feet in length according to standards by using a second person for the lift.
- High School Diploma;
- Previous experience in the wine, beer, or spirits industries preferred.
- Must have ability to read English and do basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) found on a batch sheet.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to move hoses of various lengths across the plant to make necessary connections
- Ability to climb above and below railcars and tanker trucks.
- Ability to unload and load railcars and tanker trucks.
4411 Montgomery Rd Norwood Ohio 45212