Local furniture company located in High Point is seeking assemblers, is that you? Do you like working with wood and tools? This is the opportunity for you!
* Assembly of cabinets using 32 mm European cabinet construction, and
conventional cabinet construction techniques
* Machining doors, drawer fronts, and drawer bottoms using Blum and Mepla-Mat
* Using hand tools, and power tools to complete custom cabinets
* Using forklift to transport component parts from the machining department to
Additional Employee requirements include:
* Speak and read English
* Read metric and standard tape measure
* Strong work ethic and positive attitude
* Lift minimum of 50 pounds
* Wear personal protective equipment
* Follow safety guidelines
* Report for work on time each day
* Be prepared to work overtime if needed
* Work any other areas of the plant when needed
Memorial Day to Labor Day Hours are 6am-230 (Plus OT, when necessary)
Why work at BelFlex Staffing Network?
- Competitive base pay
- Health, Dental, Vision & Supplemental Life Insurances
- Referral Bonuses
If this position sounds perfect for you, APPLY today at www.belflex.com/register or call us today 336-547-1994! We want to hear from you!!
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screens and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.