Bottling Production / Quality Associates
BelFlex Staffing Network in Lawrenceburg, IN is looking for Production Associates for first shift!
Weekly pay, bonuses, and on the spot job offers.
401 Wes Eads Parkway, Suite 360
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
In this Production Associate role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Safety First: In this environment we handle a lot of glass. Glass is very dangerous and we have to be safety consciousness about it. Wearing all required PPE for the area you are in is a must! In addition, there are a lot of moving parts in this environment, whether it be forklifts or the machines themselves. We need to be mindful of our surroundings to ensure our own safety as well as those around us.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure the quality and integrity of the product by looking for defects, such as glass defects, label placement and cap integrity.
- Special Packaging Projects: Hand filling, labeling and packing bottles into cases to ship to customers.
- Loading Cases onto Conveyors: Down stacking cases from a pallet and placing them on a conveyor for production. Cases can weigh up to 20lbs.
- Maintain Good Housekeeping: Cleaning lines, sweeping up debris, mopping, shredding cardboard, empting trash etc…
In this Production Associate role, the following requirements must be met:
- All Candidates are subject to background check and drug screen.
- Reliable transportation and attendance are a must!
- Must provide a 60 minute notice for absenteeism and tardiness.
Must be able to follow and adhere to Safety Procedures and Regulation:
- Jewelry, including watches, and piercings are not permitted.
- Must wear all required PPE: Hairnet, beard nets, and earplugs, and gloves where permitted.
- Shirts must remain tucked in during the duration of your shift. Sweatshirts without a hood may remain untucked. Hoodies are not permitted.
- Only a water container supplied to you from your agency is permitted on the floor.
- Cell Phones are not permitted anywhere in the building except your designated break area.
- No smoking, including vapes or any form of an Electronic Cigarettes are permitted anywhere in the building. There is a designated break area for smoking.
At BelFlex Staffing Network, we work harder and smarter to help our employees thrive, customers succeed and communities to grow. Its our passion and we call it SUCCEEDING TOGETHER!