West Chester, OH
5am-3:30pm Monday – Thursday
Quality Inspector Responsibilities:
- Perform verification on Incoming and Finished Goods vehicles.
- Assist team members to identify vehicle/part visual acceptability.
- Reports quality problems or findings to Operations management along with weekly graphs/reports to team members.
- Maintains record of inspections and prepares graph/list of defects, interacts with all departments to ensure specifications and KPIs are being met.
- Understand customer concerns/defects, lead lineside “Go & See” to understand the problem, lead root cause problem solving to eliminate the problem from recurring.
- Preferred of 1-3 years of Quality experience is required.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure customer deliveries.
- Clear communication skills with the team as well as with customers.
- Ability to perform root cause and proper countermeasure process.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position, such as standing for an extended amount of time.
- Must be able to move about the production floor, ascending/descending ladders, or other equipment.
- Constantly moving, stopping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching, and/or crawling
- Must be able to observe and inspect materials and equipment.
- Frequently moves materials and equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
- Occasionally works in cold or hot temperatures.
BelFlex Staffing Network
1242 West Kemper Rd. Forest Park, OH 45240
Call us: (513) 939-3444 text us: (833) 627-0715