Now Hiring Assemblers
Temp to Hire
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Stage all materials in production area for production schedules
- Following established methods and procedures must be able to perform, but not limited to the following operations necessary for picking parts and delivering them to the correct department.
- Pick parts orders from computer generated invoices
- Knowledge of general warehouse operation and experience picking orders
- Use and be familiar with Powered Industrial Trucks (stand-up, reach truck, cherry picker)
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Complete tasks as directed by line leaders, supervisors, and manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
Call us: (513) 939-3444 or Text to: (877) 627-0715