Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Process vendor bills by matching and reconciling purchase order.
- Daily Cash drawer reconciliation.
- Set up new accounts
- Match vendor payment checks to bills, prepare, and mail checks.
- Organize and maintain vendor files
- Support Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Reconcile monthly bank accounts
- Prepare, post, verify, and record customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable
- Apply customer payments in various software programs.
- Draft correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections,
- Create reports regarding the status of customer accounts as requested.
- Experience in Outlook, Word, Excel
- Typing, 10 key, data entry
- Commercial Credit Checks
- Experience in high-volume payables setting
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Ability to switch between different systems
- Professional communication with vendors and customers
- Organized, detail-oriented, and accurate
- Familiarity with basic accounting procedures
- Familiarity with posting to general ledger and entire accounting process
All employees must encompass our core values:
- Good Character (trustworthy, integrity, loyal, does the right thing)
- Fun (joyful, enthusiastic, positive, friendly)
- Above & Beyond (always improving, does more than asked, can’t stand sub-par performance)
- Genuinely cares (treats everyone with respect, kind, patient, loving)
- Passionate about winning (disciplined, driven, persistent, celebrates often)
PERKS at BelFlex Staffing Network
- Competitive salary ($17.00-$20.00/hr)
- Great team culture that works together to get the job done
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral bonus up to $1000.000
- Medical, Dental, Vision
To be considered for this position, go to * www.belflex.com and complete your application or call us TODAY @ (336)547-1994!!*