BelFlex Staffing is in search of a Accounting Manager for our Fountain Inn client
Shift- 7:45am-5:15 Monday-Thursday and 7:45am-noon on Friday
Resumes needed asap!
Call 864-757-1611 or text 833-948-2234
This candidate will perform professional level financial accounting and reporting functions in a support role.
- Enter and post financial data and journal entries
- Supervise the day to day activities of the accounting team to establish and ensure deadlines are met
- Develop staff by managing performance, providing ongoing training, and setting attainable goals
- Coordinates sales and franchise tax filings and other regulatory reporting requirements.
- Support Finance Manager in completing annual and periodic audits, special projects and process improvements
- Maintains accounting records for various funds
- Analyze general ledger for accuracy and appropriateness of transactions
- Assist with month-end closing process, making corrections of journal entries for account discrepancies and conducting research
- Prepare and maintain financial statements and records
- Manage fixed assets, daily bank account activity, ACH and wire transfers
- Maintain Inventory records
- Participate in surplus auctions
- Responsible for monthly close process and reconciliation of all general ledger accounts.
- Maintain a current knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Must have great computer skills to enter, retrieve, review or modify data, spreadsheet, email, and other software
- Effectively communicate with subordinates
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3 years experience with professional level accounting
- 3 years of supervisory experience or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Experience in a Government or municipal setting preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid SC drivers license