Contact us TODAY to schedule an Interview! 812-250-2770
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision and coordination of the third shift operations. The supervisor will plan, direct, and coordinate support services, as well as the training and development of its employees.
3rd Shift 8pm-6am
Temp to Hire
Training is done on 1st shift (6am-4pm)
- Implements methods to achieve plans and goals for department and to maintain quality to customer standards and expectations.
- Direct the activity of a group of employees and motivates for maximum productivity.
- Ensure all employees have received adequate machine specific safety training prior to operating equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment
- Evaluates performance of individuals and various programs as well as coaching as needed
- Manages employees time and attendance using company software
- Operate a forklift as needed to assist with moving material to and from production area
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum high school diploma
- Minimum of 1-3 years in leadership role
- Working knowledge of production reporting and scheduling
- Basic knowledge of lumber math, grades, and species
- Understanding of basic safety procedures
- Forklift experience
Apply at BelFlex Staffing- 2903 E. 10th St. Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Contact a Staffing Professional: (812) 250-2770