Maintenance 2nd or 3rd shift located in Alexandria KY
- This position requires the ability to work with programmable logic controllers (PLCs), read blue prints, ladder logic, electrical, and hydraulic and pneumatic schematics to troubleshoot machines and improve systems and processes.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair all preventative and corrective maintenance on plant equipment and plant support equipment including but not limited to Scales, Dumpers, Mixers, Cookers, Chillers, Slicers, Packaging Machines, Conveyors, Palletizers, and Pallet Wrappers.
- Repair, modification and improvement of facility and production equipment with proper and precision techniques.
- Must have comprehension and troubleshooting skills relating to computer/PLC controlled equipment, motor control systems, servo motors, pumping systems, 3 phase industrial electrical systems and mechanical systems and mechanical knowledge and troubleshooting skills relating to gear reducers, chain/belt drives, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, ladder logic, conveyors, heat exchangers, pumps, piping systems and vacuum pumps.
- Must be able to complete mathematical calculations.
- Provide corrective actions to all levels of equipment/system failures utilizing root cause analysis and troubleshooting techniques.
- Ability to fabricate and weld various types of metals is a plus.
- Utilize the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) to assist in the development and the execution and follow-up on maintenance activities.
- Safely perform work, including adherence to policies such as lock-out tag-out (LOTO), Arc-Flash, hot work permit and confined space entry.
- Works closely with Maintenance Supervisors and Planners to develop opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Work cooperatively in a maintenance culture that is focused on continuous improvement (Lean), positive morale and exceptional levels of customer service.
- Must have the ability to work in a successful team based environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work off shifts, weekend, and or holidays as needed.
- Should have basic understanding of OSHA regulations.
- Must be willing to withstand wet, humid, cold, and hot environment.
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated area with ambient temperature of 40 degrees.
- Must be willing to lift and move up to 40 lbs as well as walk or stand on hard floor for 8-12 hour days.
Direct hire opportunity, GREAT benefits, product giveaways, $4000 referral bonuses, background friendly company, employee engagement and growth within the company.