Like Cape Fear, BelFlex is a family-owned business known for its recruiting expertise and commitment to connecting people with opportunities. With 30 branch offices and over 5,000 employees, BelFlex brings a wide-range of resources and expertise that we feel will be an asset for all of our candidates. We’re also pleased to inform you that our Cape Fear team will become part of BelFlex and continue working out of the current office at 1041 Robeson Street, Fayetteville, NC 28305.
To help make the transition as seamless as possible, we’ve outlined below a few important steps for you to follow in order to ensure you do not experience any unexpected disruptions in employment or pay.
November 26-30, 2018
- Register with BelFlex by going to belflex.com/register. Choose the Fayetteville, NC location from the drop-down menu.
- After registering, you’ll receive a call from the BelFlex Support Center and a link to the online paperwork. You can choose to complete the forms either online at a location of your choice, or in our office during the onboarding period — December 3-7 and 10-11, 2018 (detailed below).
- If you prefer to communicate by text, please register and then TEXT us at 833-200-0358 to learn next steps.
December 3-7 and 10-11, 2018
- All candidates, even if you completed the paperwork online, must personally come to the office with two forms of valid identification. If you want to use direct deposit, you will also need to bring a blank check.
- Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
- The office address is 1041 Robeson Street, Fayetteville, NC 28305
- If you are not able to fill out the online paperwork, BelFlex will have iPads in the office for your use.
December 12, 2018
- Current candidates will need to complete the entire BelFlex onboarding/hiring process by December 12 in order to be paid on December 21.
- Current candidates will be paid by Cape Fear.
- All candidates will be paid by BelFlex.
Questions about the transition?
Contact the BelFlex Support Center at 513-488-8705 or the Cape Fear team at 910-323-2949.
To make the transition even more sweet, BelFlex will be providing goodies for all candidates at our office location during the onboarding period.
We are incredibly grateful that you have chosen Cape Fear Staffing and want to assure you that under the BelFlex name, our commitment to providing you with access to quality employment opportunities will remain as strong as always.
Mike and Ann Morketter and the whole CFS team